Sunday 14 June 2015

Hello

First things first, I want to introduce myself.



My name is Rachael, or Rei. I'm a 23 year old from the UK. Hopefully this will be a nice blog with some lifestyle posts, maybe some cosmetics reviews and just a nice read. 

I have a lot of hobbies and interests, I love Japan and I'm trying to teach myself Japanese. In fact...私の名前はれいです。どうぞ、よろしく。

My favourite band is the GazettE, a visual kei band from Japan and I have been fortunate enough once in my life to go to Japan and see them perform there. To this day it remains as the happiest I've ever been.

This is the GazettE - handsome boys ♡

I also like to draw and read and write. I'm generally a crative person. To that effect, I love fashion and even though a serious lack of funds and being a very plus size person has limited my personal fashion it doesn't stop me from loving clothes and shopping.

For now at least I know I will be posting very regularly as I just finished being a student and I'm in that awful half way point that is stressful and horrible of being an unemployed person just out of university.

I think that's all you need to know for now, I'm sure you will learn lots more about me should you read more of my blog.

Rei ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment